Print details

Urgent care and minor injuries

If you need medical help but it’s not serious enough to go to A&E, you can go to urgent care centre or minor injuries unit. For example if you have:

  • a sprain
  • a suspected broken bone
  • a minor head injury
  • cuts and grazes
  • bites and stings
  • minor scalds and burns
  • ear and throat infections
  • skin infections and rashes
  • eye problems
  • abdominal pain
  • vomiting and diarrhoea
  • emergency contraception


Across the city