If you think someone’s finding it hard to cope
Do you know someone who seems to struggle with:
- getting their shopping or prescription?
- paying for food or essentials?
- feeling very lonely?
You can ask the council to help them. Fill in the ‘Request help for someone else’ form on the council website. You do not have to enter your details – it’s anonymous.
If you’re worried about a child
If you see or hear something that makes you think a child might be abused or neglected, say something. It’s the right thing to do.
- Call children’s services on 01273 290400.
- Fill in this form on the council website
- If you think the child is in danger right now, call the police on 999.